Why Choose Age UK Mobility Products
Helping you to stay safe, independent and comfortable in your home
Handicare and Age UK Enterprises work together to offer excellent products at reasonable prices. Handicare are committed to providing outstanding customer service before, during and after sale. Survey and installation appointments are scheduled to suit you, and no one will call without prior arrangement. You will be in control and kept informed throughout the whole process – from initial visit to installation, and trained mobility advisers are on hand to assist if you have any questions or concerns.
Low Price Guarantee
Handicare will match any like-for-like stairlift quotation provided in writing by any other reputable company within the UK stairlift market offering a similar product on similar terms. For added peace of mind, the Low Price Guarantee is valid up until the day your new stairlift is installed.
Age UK Stairlifts are manufactured and installed by Handicare
This site is owned and operated by Handicare. We always do our very best to keep this site as up to date as possible, however, sometimes due to rapid business changes this is not always possible and we apologise if any information that appears on this website is not 100% current. If you find this to be the case in any respect or would like more clarification on how "we" work, please call Handicare on 0808 115 1739, email us on email@example.com or write to us.
Handicare, 82 First Avenue, Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7FJ. Tel 01384 408700 Fax 01384 408719 Company number 4109393 VAT No. 849 7575 59
Age UK Trading CIC are committed to helping more people Love Later Life.
One of the ways Handicare does that is through a social enterprise (Age UK Trading CIC), which sells specially selected products and services, the profits from which are donated back to Age UK the Charity, to help fund vital charitable services.
Committed to treating our customers fairly:
At Handicare, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we, and our customers, have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges.
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before. recommending a product or service.
- Only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and that you find affordable.
- Encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand.
- Give you access to a complaint’s procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about yourself, to enable us to properly match a product or service to you individual needs.
- Let us know about any future plans or changes, that we may better match a product or service to your needs.
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
- a personal and efficient service
- a wide range of products with useful added features designed to make your chosen product just right for you.
- no high pressure selling or confusing literature
- a nationwide network of professional installers and service engineers
- your purchase helps further the work of Age UK (a registered charity)
Call 7 days a week for free advice0800 910 0240
Handicare Ltd aims to raise a minimum of £1,200,000 during 2020/2021 for Age UK via the promotion and sale of independent living products.
Buying these products supports Age UK's charitable work.
There's nothing quite like regaining the pleasure of going up and down your stairs whenever you…View all Stairlifts »
The first step is choosing whether a bath or shower will be best for you. If you have problems…View all Walk-in Baths and Showers »
Helping you to stay safe, independent and comfortable in your home.Why Choose Age UK Mobility Products? »