Why Choose Age UK Stairlifts?
Handicare is one of the world's largest manufacturers and installers of quality stairlifts. All of their home stairlifts are designed with safety, reliability and ease of use in mind.
All Handicare stairlifts comply with British and European standards and they are an ISO accredited supplier who conforms to the ethical business practices required by the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA), whose code of practice is approved by the Office of Fair Trading. Handicare are also members of the Lift and Escalator Industry Association (LEIA).
Handicare, in association with Age UK Trading CIC, have developed a range of stairlifts to suit different users' needs and budgets. Some stairlift users may have limited dexterity, or painful conditions such as arthritis; an operating toggle minimises these problems by making these stairlifts incredibly easy to use. The toggle can be fitted to whichever side of the stairlift is easiest for you to operate. All that you need to do to use your Age UK Stairlift is to press or hold the toggle in the direction you wish to travel, and your stairlift will transport you smoothly and safely.Other stairlift features available include a powered swivel seat and powered folding footplate; these can make using a stairlift even easier by allowing you to operate these functions at the touch of a button rather than manually - and battery back-up means your stairlift will still work in the event of a power cut. Even if you don't need them now, they may be something you will benefit from in the future.
With an Age UK Stairlift, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that your stairlift has been manufactured and installed by a respected company with a reputation for safety, reliability and innovation. All of this is backed up with a guarantee, so you can feel safe in the knowledge that, should you need any help with your stairlift, Handicare will be here for you.
Here are a few reasons to consider an Age UK Stairlift:
- Free, professional stairlift advice
- Personal and efficient service
- Stylish stairlifts in a range of colours to suit your home
- Unobtrusive and slim-fitting
- Straight stairlifts and Curved stairlifts to suit nearly all staircases
- A wide range of stairlifts with useful added features, designed to suit your personal requirements
- No high pressure selling or confusing literature
- A nationwide network of professional installers and service engineers
- A high quality stairlift that complies with British and European standards
- An excellent level of Service and Support
- The peace of mind that comes with purchasing from an ISO Quality approved supplier
- Your purchase helps further the work of Age UK (a registered charity)
- Price match guarantee. For more details please see Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- All from a name you can trust - Handicare.
If you are unsure about which is the best stairlift for you, please browse the Guide To Buying A Stairlift, or feel free to call on 0800 566 8742 and an expert team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, you can request a brochure.
Buying these products supports Age UK's charitable work.
There's nothing quite like regaining the pleasure of going up and down your stairs whenever you…View all Stairlifts »
The first step is choosing whether a bath or shower will be best for you. If you have problems…View all Walk-in Baths and Showers »
Introducing our specially selected range of homelift solutions - a practical way to future proof your home.…View all Homelifts »