- Straight Stairlifts
- Curved Stairlifts
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
Age Co 1100 Stairlift
The robust Age Co 1100 stairlift is powered by Handicare’s patented four-wheel drive technology with four silent and reliable motors.
Features of the Age Co 1100 stairlift include:
- The slimmest track on the market
- Ultra slim and compact and can be placed close to the wall, leaving a lot of free space on the staircase
- Due to patented technology, unlike other stairlifts, there is no grease or oil on the rail collecting dust and dirt.
- The intuitive toggle makes the 1100 a breeze to operate
- The lift is fitted with continuous charge functionality
- The 1100 comes as standard with safety sensors
- Zero intrusion - A unique solution designed for home with a door at the top of the stairs. Or where the stairlift could be a possible tripping hazard at the top of the stairs
- Slide track - Automatically moves the track clear of any obstacles while the stairlift moves into a parked position. This option is ideal for hallways where access is required through doorways close to the staircase, either at the top or bottom of the stairs
- Easy Hinge - The track can be folded away from the doorway manually, giving clear access at the bottom of the stairs
Call 7 days a week for free advice0800 910 0240
Stairlift options to suit your home
The style of your primary staircase in your home will dictate the type of stairlift you decide upon. If you have straight stairs, then the most natural choice is straight stair lifts. Straight stairlift tracks can only travel in straight lines, so if your household has two consecutive straight staircases that are joined by a landing, then you may want to consider curved stairlifts or what is known as a transfer platform stairlift. This choice will depend upon the user’s level of mobility. For more information, see the stairlift tips and advice section, with reference to the guide ‘how to choose a stairlift’.
Stairlift advice from a name you can trust
Even though struggling with the stairs is a common problem that affects many across the UK, the decision to install a stairlift is significant and comes with many questions. You may be concerned about the running costs, how to decide where to buy a stairlift and finding a stairlift provider you can trust.
Handicare and Age Co work to provide excellent high-quality products at a fair stairlift price.This starts by providing a free no-obligation home visit, where an advisor will answer any questions that may arise, conduct a home survey and ask you about your mobility needs. The home visit will help decide whether a straight stairlift is the right choice for you. For further information, please see the dedicated stairlift tips and advice guide on this website.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
For complete peace of mind, all of Age Co Mobility's range of straight track stairlifts come with a 2-year warranty as standard and each stairlift also undergoes rigorous safety testing before they are distributed and installed.
As well as straight stairlifts, Handicare offers a full range of solutions for other staircases, including those for curved staircases, allowing the stairlift to turn a corner. Reconditioned stairlifts are also available alongside the stairlift range. View the full range of stairlifts.
Our Stairlift Service and Support
An Age Co stairlift provides real value. Not only do Handicare provide high quality and reliable stairlifts, but they also provide a No Quibbles Price Promise. If a similar product is found with equivalent specification and service levels at a lower price, please get in touch and the price you have found will be matched with no quibbles.
As well as the Age Co Mobility Price Promise, there is much more to the service and support on offer to those who purchase a Handicare stairlift. Find out more about the service and support provided to stairlift customers.