The Aurora’s fully enclosed cabin makes it a practical and easy-to-use option. Its space-saving design and compact footprint make it a popular choice suitable for just about any area of your home.
The Aurora homelift is a practical solution to help you stay independent in your home. There are a range of finishes you can choose from to customise the lift to complement your décor and means it can be accommodated in most homes.
The Aurora can be quickly and easily installed by our trained professionals. It is a simple but effective homelift solution for anyone who needs assistance travelling between floors.
Available in three sizes including the smallest footprint on the market: Compact, Twin and Wheelchair
- Fully compliant with all the latest British standard safety regulations, including fire protection wherever the lift is parked
- No lift shaft or obtrusive side posts make this one of the more discreet homelift models
- Minimal building work required
- Level access perfect for wheelchair users
- Smooth and quiet travel between floors
- Easy-to-operate with one touch internal controls and wireless external controls on both floors
- Fully comprehensive warranty covering all call-outs, parts and labour and including one service visit
Call the Age Co team at Handicare on0800 204 4742
- Half-height vision panels and in-car LED lighting
- Diagnostic display
- Emergency lowering system
- Wireless controls
- In-car telephone
- Powered door
- Bluetooth activation
- 7” LCD display showing functions during travel and a fault diagnostic to aid quick resolution with the help of the customer support team
- High speed motor
- Tip-up seat
- Comes in a light grey as standard but other options are available