Deciding to buy a stairlift is a big decision with many factors. There are so many companies promising to offer the very best service or the best prices, that it can be difficult to separate trusted providers from companies that only want to make a sale and do not value customer service. If you are considering purchasing a stairlift, you may find it useful to read the article how to choose a stairlift or if you have already decided that you want to purchase a stairlift, you should read the Stairlift Buying Guide.
Handicare and Age UK Trading CIC work together to offer excellent products at reasonable prices. We work with Feefo to collect honest and authentic feedback from all our customers, these stairlift reviews can be viewed by clicking on the reviews footer in the stairlifts section of our website. Here you will be able to read over 100 stairlift reviews from Handicare customers in the past 12 months. Each review of a stairlift is out of five stars for the customer’s experience and another review is out of 5 stars for the rating of the stairlift. Our stairlifts have been reviewed at 4.6 out of 5 and customer service is 4.5 out of 5, this is higher than both Stannah Stairlifts and Acorn Mobility who have a score of 3 out of 5.
|Age UK Mobility||4.6 / 5|
|Stannah Stairlifts||3 / 5|
|Acorn Stairlifts||3 / 5|
Handicare Stairlifts Reviews win Gold!
In February this year, Handicare working with Age UK was recognised for our consistently high customer ratings, and for our stairlift reviews, we received Feefo Gold Trusted Service status. The label of Feefo Gold Trusted Service is only awarded to businesses that gain a high standard of reviews and collect a high average rating for these genuine customer reviews of our stairlifts.
Reasons to choose Handicare
- No-cold calling - Survey and installation appointments are scheduled to suit you, and no one will call without prior arrangement
- Higher than the average rating for Stairlift reviews - Feefo Gold Trusted Service status
- Free no obligation home visits – An expert home surveyor will come to your home to help you decide which stairlift is best for you
- Low Price Guarantee - Handicare will match any lower quote for the same or similar product and service levels
- Buying Handicare products supports Age UK’s Charitable work – Handicare Ltd aims to raise a minimum of £1,200,000 during 2017/2018 for Age UK via the promotion and sale of independent living products.
For more information, get in touch with one of Handicare's advisers today.
Read our stairlift reviews and learn why Handicare is rated higher than other stairlift companies. We have been awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service status.
Call 7 days a week for free advice
0800 910 0240
Handicare Ltd aims to raise a minimum of £1,200,000 during 2017/2018 for Age UK via the promotion and sale of independent living products.
Buying these products supports Age UK's charitable work.
There's nothing quite like regaining the pleasure of going up and down your stairs whenever you…View all Stairlifts »
The first step is choosing whether a bath or shower will be best for you. If you have problems…View all Walk-in Baths and Showers »
Helping you to stay safe, independent and comfortable in your home.Why Choose Age UK Mobility? »