- Straight Stairlifts
- Curved Stairlifts
- Outdoor Stairlifts
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
This attractive system has a single, tubular rail which allows the stairlift to fit on the narrowest of stairs and navigate the tightest bends. The Freecurve is also uniquely customisable, allowing the stairlift to fit in with any home or décor.
- Manual swivel seat
- Unique ergonomically designed toggle switch for ease of use
- Safety sensors; the stairlift automatically cuts out if it comes into contact with an obstruction
- DC power, enabling the stairlift to continue to run for a limited number of trips in the event of a power cut
- Includes two handheld remote controls, ideal for multiple users
- Slim and stylish single rail design (less than 8cm in diameter)
- Choice of upholstery & rail colours
- Standard weight limit of 18.5st
- Heavy duty motor able to carry up to 21st
- Powered folding seat
- Powered seat to footrest folding link available
- Powered swivel seat
- Powered hinged rail; allows the stairlift rail to be folded out of the way to avoid blocking doorways or access at the bottom of the stairs
- Active seat, to help the stairlift user rise and sit in complete comfort
Call 7 days a week for free advice
0800 910 0240
"Service was first class"
" Service was first class. I am delighted. The surveyor was great and spoke to me in a way that I understood everything. Thank you. "Mr Shaw
"I was amazed at the prompt and hassle free service you provided"
" I was amazed at the hassle free service, from the initial surveyors visit to the installation. It’s nice to have a company like yours who does exactly what it says it will do. Mum-in-law is delighted with her new stairlift. "T Beck
Peace of Mind Guarantee
For your peace of mind, all of Age UK’s stairlifts come with a 2-year warranty as standard and each stairlift undergoes rigorous safety testing before they are distributed. Survey and installation appointments are scheduled to suit you, no one will call you without an appointment, and our expert mobility advisers are on hand to assist if you have any concerns or questions. Our professional, friendly advisers look forward to hearing from you.
Our Stairlift Service and Support
A Handicare Age UK stairlift provides real value. As part of our dedication to providing great value to our customers, we provide a No Quibbles Price Promise – if you find a similar product with equivalent specification and service levels at a lower price, let us know and we will happily match it.
As well as our Price Promise, we provide high quality and reliable stairlifts. There is much more to the service and support we give to those who purchase a stairlift from us. Find out more.